SeeMo & Frame.io
Transferring HD clips to your remote editor while you shoot has never been faster or easier – all thanks to Frame.io’s new Camera to Cloud integration with Accsoon’s SeeMo HDMI and SeeMo Pro SDI for iPhone and iPad, enabling real-time automatic uploads from almost any camera to the cloud.
What you’ll need
- An Accsoon SeeMo or SeeMo Pro device
- A supported iOS device (iPhone 8 or newer; iPad 6th Gen or newer; iPad Pro 9.7 inch, iPad Pro 10.5 inch, iPad Pro 11 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 inch; iPad Air 3rd Gen or newer; iPad Mini 5th Gen or newer)
- Accsoon SEE iOS app installed on iOS device
- HDMI or SDI cable*
- NP-F battery or power source
- A connection to the internet (WiFi or cellular)
- A Frame.io account with permissions to add cloud devices to projects
- A Frame.io project with C2C Connections enabled
*Note: only the SeeMo Pro supports SDI video
Accsoon SeeMo Pro
- Refer to your SeeMo’s instructions on powering up and connecting your HDMI or SDI camera.
- Connect your iOS device to your SeeMo or SeeMo Pro and launch the Accsoon SEE app.
- Tap the Frame.io logo on the screen to open the Frame.io menu.
- In the Frame.io menu, tap “Login”.
- Enter your account credentials then click “Allow” when prompted by the app to grant upload permissions for Frame.io.
- Once logged in, select which Frame.io account you would like to work in, followed by which project within the selected account you would like to upload assets to.
- In the Frame.io menu, set RECORD UPLOAD to ON and choose your desired setting for UPLOAD MODE and CELLULAR DATA UPLOADING. The REAL-TIME option for UPLOAD MODE will upload your recordings to Frame.io while they’re being recorded.
- Tap the settings icon in the lower right corner of the screen to open the encoder settings. Adjust these to match your workflow. For uploading over cellular connections, we recommend a bitrate between 3 and 5Mbps.